The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My First Official BLOG.....

Okay, so I would LOVE to say something brilliant and inspiring in here. However, I don't think that, that is going to happen. It has been a wonderfully busy, eventful, hectic week. And it's only Tuesday! Actually it has been the week from Hell, but I'm not letting that effect my current optimism.

I'm not a man who's ever been
insecure about the
world I'm living in

....but if you need to be satisfied
I'm shameless......


Ahhhh...I love Billy Joel. Old fashioned I know, but still.

Hehehe... I was innitially inspired to start a Blog by Nick. My LJ, yes I said LJ, has become tedious, mundane, and full of "drama". Ahhh. I am hoping that this doesn't turn out that way. Or maybe it could just be different drama. I don't think I would mind that as much either. It's the redundant drama that I hate.

Picture this with me if you will......a singular person having the same problem every week of their life. They claim that they are helpless in this matter and can do NOTHING about it. However, you know for a fact that the problem is caused because they spend their life reacted to the actions of others and not thinking about those reactions or what caused them in the first place.

Do you see why I've adapted an uncaring attitude towards...well pretty much everything in general? I dunno.......but who really cares? hehehe..ahhhh........whatever.

I've recently made a lot of changes in my life. I think that they've been for the best. I'm coming to terms with them anyway.....we'll see.

And now for the insight of the day.........

Topic: recognizing and exressing your emotions

"You see, it's kind of like my toe. I feel something in my big toe right now.
It could itch or it could be on fire. Until you analyze what you're
feeling, you can't react to it. Many people go their entire lives without
realizing that their toe is on fire."

Okay so what do you think? I would prefer to think that I'm the type of person that would realize that my toe is on fire. Put it out and then keep going. However, I realistically realize that I am more of a realize I'm on fire, freak out, burry what it makes me feel and in a month attempt to decide what to do about. The only problem with this is that by the time I decide to deal with the fact that I'm on fire I have no toe left. In fact it has spread to the rest of my body and I'm screwed. Wow, how is that for self analyzing?

I'm going to attempt to have a valuable insite every blog, however I'm not sure if this will happen. Having an insight on command is tough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home