The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Fridays...and hating my job.....

So, Friday sucked. I'm hungover, it's allowed.

I was woken up by the wonderfully peppy ring tone on my cell phone this morning at 7:00 a.m. Which after a night of drinking, really was not a good thing. They wanted to know if I could come in and "work" in Mechanical Engineering today. HELL NO! Friday is not only my day off, it is my only day of peace and quiet. I guess I wouldn't have minded, except A: I was hungover and B: the Chair of ME is a sexist jackass. However, my boss likes him and he's a good donor to the School so I must be nice and socialable and completely willing to be his slave laboror for the day if I work over there. I think not. I just wasn't up to it.

Anyway, later in the afternoon I decided I was up for grocery shopping and Claire's. Sparkly things to make my day a little better. That's so superficial of me. (I swear I'm not really this shallow, I just sound like it in here.) Somehow midKroger I was craving BBQ Chicken and Macaroni Salad like there was no tomorrow. So guess what I bought....which I have to admit was not really practical or smart of me. Oh well, can't really change it now, can I?

Claire's was having an amazing sale. 10 items for $5. WOW. $10.60, but ended up saving about $100. It was worth it right? And now I have lots of sparkly jewelry.


Insight of the day: (or maybe it's and explanation for the way that I'm becoming?)

Changing without control or realization

I'm not this superficial. I realize that I sound like I am. I'm kind of in overdrive with STAT and Accounting and papers.....etc. It's the end of the semester I should expect this by now, I know. And with the whole "let's be the person that i used to be (Bitch Clan Blog) it's just kind of happening. I'm going into this mode and I'm excelling in my classes, but in real life I'm not doing so hot. It scares me. Well, maybe it jsut concerns me. Just get me to May. School will be out and I'll be able to focus on other things, like not morphing into a plastic. hmmm.........to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home