The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Valuable Lessons of the Weekend

Yes, there is a story.

Saturday SS and JM came up to my house and we went to Castleton. JM and I had our nails done while SS was in a meeting for his work. We picked him up and E joined us for lunch at Outback. Good food. E left because he was moving into a new apartment and had to have everything in before he headed to work at MidTown. lol. He had to be there to let us wonderful underagers in. Gotta love it. SS, JM and I went shopping. SS and I spent ALL DAY dressing JM up and attempting to find her the "perfect" outfit for the party. I love SS for being a guy that loves to shop! We headed back downtown about 6:30. WHERE I HAD A CAR ACCIDENT! It's fine. It was my fault. No one was hurt and the cars are okay. No damage. I had an angel watching over me. So they head home, I shower, change, get beautiful and head down to SS and JM's on the southside. WE HAD A MINIBUS!!! Yes, it was supposed to be a limo, but we had too many people. So two bottles of vodka, a stop at Kroger, a bottle of cranberry juice and we were off. At this point, I need to mention that I have motion sickness. And I was in the back of the bus. Hello, it's where the cool kids are. :) I ended up laying down en route (this was after I was pole danceing). We got to Broad Ripple and half of us got off. This is when I sat up, looked at SS and CMK and said, "I need to get off this bus." They didn't listen to me. Because we only had to go "around the block." Apparently, around the block was too far and I was worshiping the trash can in the front of the bus. About now, we talked and it was decided that I'd chill for a little bit, we'd go get some food, and then the rest of us would head into MidTown. Then Leon, our bus driver, decided that I couldn't get off the bus. I HAD MOTION SICKNESS. Being on the bus was a bad thing. I ended up calling SDRC at 3 a.m. and she came and got me. Took R, CMK and myself back to our cars on Banta. FOR WHICH I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR. She got me off the bus. I was wearing more vodka than I had consumed, fyi. As soon as I was off the bus, I was fine, it was the 2.5 hours, when Leon was physically restraining me, against my logical reasoning, that did me in. In spite of it all, I actually had fun. I'm not sure why. SDRC received chocolates and a rose yesterday. CMK was given fabreeze for his jacket (which I was wearing), mints (because he stole mine), and keys to my apartment and car (because I never want to have to scale a balcony (in a dress and heels) to get them ever again.)

So that was how it went. And then my parents were in town on Sunday. We'll save that for a later date.

Today I'm a fairy of love. lol. Passing out kisses and valentines all day. go me. I'm over compensating. Yes, I know this. It's all good. Let me have my delustions!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home