The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

quick update

You know, until Sunday I thought that it wasn't possible to dance any more than we already were. I was wrong. Seriously, wrong. Somehow we're squeezing six more hours out of the week. But I love it. My shoues finally came in, and it hurts to break them in, but I love them. My flag football team made the championship (kicked the 'Hazes buts 46-12), it's next week at 5:00. Be there to cheer us on. Go Ballhall Bombers! (Ironic because only 1 person on the teams lives in Ball.) I think I'm headed home Thursday night after practice. I'm debating between surprising my parents and calling to let them know that I'll be home around 2 a.m. It just depends on how things are going and how much sleep I get. It's time for me to go have CK make me some Rolly Polly. I'm addicted, but I love it. Later y'all!

And AMS, I'm sorry for not calling you back on Sunday it was 11:30 before BE and BOA left and I had to do homework. And last night I was at practice until after 11 and had a paper due by 12. I swear, I have to start doing my homework and opening the books. lol. later honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home