The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

brief and incoherent

I'm burnt out. Completely and unequivically done. There's just too much on my plate right now. I'm not really sure if I'm living or simply surviving. I love the 'cats, and my friends, and things are great, but I just don't know if I can keep going at my current pace. G said that I looked like a ghost last night at volleyball. I'm playing better than ever, but I look like a ghost, a shadow of my former self. I laughed it off, but it really hit home. I need to start taking care of myself. Which is why I'm leaving indy for the weekend. After practice tonight I'm headed home. It's going to be a hell of a trip and I don't know if I'll make it all the way, but I need to do this. Mom's worried about me. She told me I was forbidden from coming home tonight. I told her that I loved her and that I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions. I'd see her tomorrow. And I'm going to nap between work and practice so I'll be fine. She just worries too much. I'm her baby, what can I say? I don't eat any more. Or more than that, I'm never hungry. But now my stomach is growling and I feel that I should give it something to shut it up. Roly Poly again. I spent the morning in Columbus. I felt bad for sleeping the entire drive, but whatever. I was awake enough to talk intelligently during brunch and I made it back for class. Whooooooppppppiieee. I'm kinda stalling here at the desk in UC waiting for BOA to come back, but he isn't and I want food so I'm going to go. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I'll see you on the flip side, home slice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home