The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

mmmmmmmmm

I skipped pratice this morning. opppppss. yea. 7 a.m. and dancing just doesn't happen. you can't even bribe me into going. sorry.

it's partially CMK's fault. we have just a messed up friendship. anyway. we went to hollywood bar and filmworks last night to see walk the line. liked the move, it cut off at the end and left us wanting to know more, but still good. the food there is decent. nothing to write home about, but it's just the atmosphere.

oh, i got vp of swing cats. go me.

i really don't like a lot of my friends. i know this. MW has no concept of having control over herself sober, let alone drunk. She has a constant need of attention. CDS, there's a lot there too. they kind of surround me with this need to not care about anything. i get to the point where i feel the need to run away from them and then i stop caring. i guess it works. i've made some really good friends through CMK. and the nice thing is, they have the same issues with MW that I do.

well. i have to get off work now. i'm feeling really drained. i'm going to sleep tonight! as in class is over at 4 and i'll wake up tomorrow. won't happen, but still it's a nice thought.

i hope everyone out there has a good one!

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Feb 02, 10:31:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    sara :( i miss you ... i need to come visit you more at the psych lab ... or you can come visit me at the desk :D :D :D i hope that you like me as a friend even tho i don't see you a lot! LOVE YOU!

     
  • At Fri Feb 10, 12:53:00 AM, Blogger SuperP. said…

    I found that over the last decade I have made over 150 aquaintances.. real life.. and kept about three as good, trust-worthy, self-less friends. And in the end, that is all the need.. the rest are just lessons.

    Good luck!

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home