The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

All she wants to do is dance.....

...and that's all I do. If you ever want to know where I am, I'm dancing.
Monday Night: Teach class 7-8:45 p.m., Newbie Class 9-10 p.m., Smoke Talk 10-11 p.m.
Tuesday: Social Dancing, generally Cafe at Ray or Knights of Columbus 6-11 p.m.
Wednesday: Teach Basic Class 7-8 a.m.
Thursday: Teach Ballroom Class 7-8:45 p.m., Performance Team 9-10 p.m., Smoke Talk 10-11 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: Social Dancing with IBC, Rebels, Fred Aistare, whatever
Sunday: Dance Committee Meeting and Madame Walker

Don't forget flag football Monday nights and volleyball on Wednesday nights. Which explains how I received a C on my Geography test, a B on Destinations test, and I didn't open the book for the one I just took until last night.

I haven't slept in two days. Sunday I was talking to C and then just had a lot to think about and last night I had to study. I haven't spoken to my family in a week. I haven't spoken to most of my friends in longer than that. I'm sorry guys. I miss you, more than you know, I just need this right now. I need to perform and work my ass off, and be with the team. They're great. Not exactly good for me, but awesome. They're just a lot of shit going down in the team, and the board has a lot to deal with, FYI I'm unofficial V.P. We're voting after the Skippy stuff in November.

I would like to point out for AMS's benefit, that I'm not smoking at smoke talk, I'm just sitting in a cloud of everyone else's smoke. So will you still treat my lung cancer when I get old?

Other Random Stuff:
I bought and IPOD. It's great. I love it.
Definitely have a crush :) on CK.
Swimming Daily.
Growing my hair out.
TD and I are actually getting along. lol.
CM quit at work.
I love Rolly Polly, #37
I seriously need at night out with friends, probably won't happen for a while.


I hope that everyone is doing good. I really do miss you all!

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 04, 06:42:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    You better not be smoking ... and I suppose I'll treat you if it is SECOND HAND smoke ... but don't lie to me ...! LoL YAY YOU ARE GROWING YOUR HAIR OUT YES YES YES! I'M SOOOO HAPPY! LOL Anyway, night out soon okay?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home