The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, September 26, 2005

giggle giggle.

It's been a great weekend.

Thrusday was IUPUI's night out at Jillian's. No my bartendar, J, wasn't working. Doesn't mean I didn't drink. The chick made them wrong, and I wanted to complain, but it's all alcohol, right. NPN, AMS, and I left Jillians for Buca's but they were closed. I "accidentally" walked out of Jillian's with my cup. Oppppssss..... AMS was taking my pic with the money statue and it shattered. This will be me new facebook.com pic. Soon. Note to AMS, please send me pic! lol.

Friday I worked in the morning. I was really apathetic. I didn't want to be around people, but being alone was driving me crazy. I went to Best Buy and walked around, which always makes me happy. NPN, AMS, and I did and all you can eat Chinese Buffet for dinner. arrggghhhh....but still amazing.

Saturday was strange. I didn't put my contacts in, didn't get dressed, didn't shower, did homework, cleaned. Went to bed. And yet, somehow, I don't feel like I accomplished anything.

Sunday, same old, same old. Homework. Baked a cake. Cleaned the kitchen. DID NOT TAKE OUT THE TRASH. I'm so proud, but we'll get to that. Swing Cats meeting.

My current goal in life is to piss of the TD. I've also decided that I'm not going to take care of her anymore. All of my trash goes into the trashcan in my bedroom, which I take out every couple of days. I do my dishes. I clean my room and the living room/kitchen when I've made a mess. But anything else, she can deal with. This explains why my apt. smells like a trash heap and there are dirty dishes all over the kitchen. She made banana bread. I'm pretty sure it's because she knows the smell makes me sick.

I might have to break down though, because the 'Cats are coming over on Sunday. And they're ALL (23 ppl.) staying over on Sunday, November 6, 2005. HEHEHE. She can slam all of the doors she likes, it ain't changing. If she weren't such a stuck up hypocrit bitch, i might feel bad for treating her the way she's treating me. lol. I actually look forward to this.....

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Sep 27, 04:11:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    "Rosa benito ... Blog is informative." OKEY DOKEY ... where the hell are these wierdoes coming from? LOVE YOUR POST AS USUAL ... Will send you the pic soon! :) Love you!

     
  • At Mon Oct 03, 02:09:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    You need to update my dear!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home