The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Seein' Red on a Friday

Greetings from the lab.

I have an ass crap load of music on my IPOD. It's random too, but I love it. Two hours of me hitting the NEXT button and I still haven't hit 100 or 1081. I gained 250+ songs last night. I'm starting to think about making play lists. lol. We'll see. If anyone has ideas for good songs let me know! I still have a butt load of room.

We had tornado sirens last night. Ruined a very night day dream about cruising the Med. I wish I could have made it over to Athen this year. That would have been an amazing trip. AE's mad that I'm not going. It was just bad timeing. I'm going to cross the sea eventually. I'm thinking about heading to NYC for break. I want to go vist my family up at the Falls. I haven't been up there in a couple of years. I want to see the mountains again too. It should be great. Still cold. Most people go south, but I want to head north. I'm nuts.

I posted pictures on Facebook the other day. There are a lot more to come, but I have to find the time to do it. I'll let ya know.

My hair is getting long. I have braided pigtails today. Talk about going back to my roots. lol. It makes sense. I'm headed home tonight or tomorrow.

My break was fun today. I had gangsters paradise blaring and a group of six thugs walked by. Soundtrack of my life, I guess.

Lots of controversy on campus lately. It's going Smoke-free in May. I don't know how they're going to enforce it. Half the population smokes in Naptown. My friends are coming up with ways to protest. It essentially contains our daily habits of sitting outside of CA and UC, in a circle, and smoking. Go us. KJS is making me quit before we move in together. Another one bites the dust, I guess.

I have a meeting at 1:30 with CMK. We're making a video for 'Cats. I have lots of ideas, but we don't have anything concrete yet. Yikes. Talk about an in depth project.

The Lab is really quiet today. It's nice, if a triffle boring. lol. I wanna dance. I just hit Sublime. lol. Caress Me Down. Yikes. Not good for work. Ahhhhhh....Unwritten Law.

Okay time for me to go. Nothing else to say. Have a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home