The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, April 18, 2005

The depression isn't getting better. It's getting worse. The more I try to be happy, the less happy I am. I'm miserable. I guess here's how it's been lately:

Finished my Marketing and Systems papers. Turned them in. Waiting for grades. Cross your fingers.

Working on OLS house. Praying that Nick and Ryan do a decent job on theirs.

I got a D on my Accounting test last week. I think that, that is the kick start of my shitty weekend. We'll get to that later.

Oh hell, we'll start here. I got up Friday and our Accounting grades were posted. 68%. A nice D. Went and talked to Prof. Avgoustis. I have a B in the class now. That sucks cuz I really wanted to get a 3.5 this semester, but I might still make it. I hope. I have to do well on the final though.

I got called in for an emergency at work. I needed to repot the Dean's tree and two plants. Yes, I repotted plants for $7.50 a hour. It was fun. :)

Dad and Steven showed up around 12:30. We did lunch at Arby's and then headed to Rose-Hulman for the Punk's first college visit. He loves it there. I'm glad. He'll be close, but not too close.

Amy and I fought all weekend. It was crap. I truely think that I hate her. Iknow that I don't, but things would be much easier if I did.

I don't even care. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home