The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

40 Days Gone By....

Batman was fun. I was a little disappointed with the kid that played young Bruce Wayne, but everything else was superb. SP and I were so dead yesterday. It was comical how tired we were. We split after the movie so we could both "go home and sleep." With the exception of a stop at Best Buy that's pretty much how it happened. I took a bubble bath and fell asleep to California (Copeland) last night. Sweet Bliss.....

I put together a really..interesting?....not the word I'm looking for....eclectic?....sure.....group of CDs for today at work. Breaking Benjamin (we are not alone) Copeland (beneath medicine tree) Lifehouse and Reliant K. It makes me want to curl up in my bay window and dream......

I've been singing to everyone today. (really off key) But people keep smiling...so I guess it works....

It seems like when I'm happy everyone else isn't. I wish I could change that.....

Is it really July? July is going to be nuts. It can't almost be here. Because there's Texas...and moving....and SMJ/GFC wedding...too much...brain overload....need sleep....danger sara beth danger....

lol. whatever...I wouldn't have it any other way.....

I owe it all to my girls ex boyfriend....

and now that we have that covered....:)

It's all for shits and giggles right?

Money is the root of all evil.....

I talked to NPN last night. Good talkin'. He just got his blog "edited to his satisfaction". whatever. He should be linked now. Nicky. Not much content. I'll give him time....

IIIIIIII gotta' get outta' here......

Randomness.....2.5 hours of work left. THANK GOD.

I look really cute today. The Frenchies are here......It's required right? I'm actually begining to like suits......wearing them at least. I've always liked guys in them.......weird....okay....moving on.....


I really like it when I type everything that enters my mind.....kinda different.....okay......


Oh, I did want to talk about this. CPP yelled at me! I deserved it, but still....He yelled.....It was.....yea.....He doesn't realize that I'm NEVER serious about anything....well generally....and for all the threatening that I do to kick peoples butt, I hate violence.......okay.......so everyone remember Sara=not serious....

It's going to rain.....soon.....and I'm off work soon....I can play in the rain....this is good.......

Hope everyone has a great day/night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home