The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Truth...is it out there?

Your Birthdate: May 20
Your birth on the 20th day of the month adds a degree of emotion, sensitivity, and intuition to your reading.
The 2 energy provided here is very social, allowing you to make friends easily and quickly.
Yet you are apt to have a rather nervous air in the company of a large group.

You have a warmhearted nature and emotional understanding that constantly seeks affection.
You are very prone to become depressed and moody, as emotions can turn inward and cause anxiety and mental turmoil.
It can be hard for you to bounce back to reality when depression sets in.
When things are going well, you can go just as far the other way and become extremely affectionate.


I think about how life is actually just twisted masks. We all play our roles in the many shows of life.

I've been thinking about the many roles I play. I don't like it. There are too many. I'm making changes again.....They're just in the consideration phase right now, but still........who knows what will come out of it.

Given up on trying to be me at work. I've conformed to waht they want me to be. I'm not happy, but I'm tired of fighting them every day.

I spent a lot of time with Mom and Amy this weekend. I idolize me sister. Don't tell her that. Little Sister Syndrome. I can't believe Amy is moving to Texas.

Angie is having fun at Ft. Hood. I'm going to visit her on my way to Houston. We're going horseback riding!!!!

Sherie's Bachelorette party is Friday night. Cross your fingers.

It's finals week. Blaaaahhhh.....

I had a great weekend at home. R&R. Miss the FORT!.

Not much to say...........lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home