The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Friday, June 24, 2005

4x4 Trucks....ahhhhhhhhh

Why do I go completely gaga for a guy with a bright, shiny, new 4x4 truck. It helps that he listens to country and works construction, and is completely adorable. Named Kyle. Ahhhhhhhhh. 10 minutes and I'm ready to have his children. He's the perfect combination of home grown country and engineer. wow. And talk about those guns.....

.......and yesterday kimmer and i discussed our complete lack of interest in guys...........

......So I'm not as heavily medicated today. I think that I should be. I'm not going to make it through the party tonight. I'll snap and kill......

......I like popcorn. Specifically Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn. YUMMMMYYYYYYY :).......

........My mocha frapachino kinda sucks. too much mocha. not enough frapachino. I think I should just get a caffine drip installed. Although I'm already bouncing off the walls......

.........I think I had too many pain killers yesterday. There's still a fog between me and what I want to do. It's like my brain won't kick into high gear. That and the caffine are a dangerous combination........

.........Baker you stupid nut! I LOVE YOU! (We're on the phone.)The TKEs are throughing a "Rock Out with Your Cock Out" party on Saturday at the house. He thinks that I "definitely need to be there". LOL, because I feel like getting busted for underage drinking, again. Go Alex, dirty drunk. I hope it's as good as his "Friday Night: Get Crunk" party. He's awesome.........

..........I dunno. It kinda depends on what MJ is up to. I might actually watch all of the star wars movies this weekend. It's kinda a go hard or go home situation. If I'm going to watch them it's going to be in his theatre and it's going to be all at one.....we'll see.........

....Is anyone following my train of thought? weird........


Lata gaters. Oh, and call me tonight. Please. I cant' handle the girls for long. We'll be at the Sports Comedy Club from 7-9 but outside of that. CALL ME!

Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home