The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Friday, July 01, 2005

the days we remember..........

Everyone says that college is the best time of your life....the time that you will remeber for the rest of your life. People spend years looking back and wishing they were still here.....why?.....it's fun, i love it.....but why would you want to spend the rest of your life doing something this hard?......this is the time when you decide the rest of your life.....when you figure out who you are....not knowing who you are from one day to the next....making friends that you know will end up living on the other side of the country......you set yourself up for hurt.....but by trying to protect yourself from the hurt, you do more harm than good.....it's hard to balance the equation.....but it'll all equal out in the end, won't it?

I'm still in a really good mood....go to bed happy....wake up happy.....have a happy day....sister sara sunshine........was i this annoyingly happy in high school? .... don't answer that.....i don't want to know........

I have dinner tonight with one of my my scholarship donors.....I miss the NCCF...... I had some good times with them.....

This weekend is looking exceptionally full........of driving.......I don't know.....the hermit idea does have merit....there's so much I want to do, but it's all 3 hours away from everything else....we'll see....

I started re-re-re-re-re-re-rereading Gone with the Wind last night. Margaret Mitchell is an amazing writer....I like Scarlett, but the author didn't do as good of a job.....I know that they spent years trying to find someone with the same writing style as MM, but it still didn't seem right....the second author had a flair for the fantastic that MM didn't use......still, good books.....

I max out on hours at 2:45 today.....that's so nice......until then coke with lime is doing it's best to keep me from going bonkers.......do you remember that show? it was a cartoon.....a cop that was a cat.......that's crazy..........crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a padded room until i died and when i died they burried me with bugs. bugs? bugs make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once........it just keeps going on and on.....gotta love steph.......

I think Breaking Benjamin is scaring the children.....wow....time for the MEAP lunch....good times....I'll hopefully see you all this weekend, if not then have a great 4th of July!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home