The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

for some reason this song always fits

Sooooooooooooo, yesterday was actually a good day. Lot's of training at work, for things that I already know how to do, but still it was alright.

I actually saw my roomate, and we didn't fight. lol. Thank God. I somehow restrained myself from maxing out my credit card at Best Buy. It was tough. But now I have goals for what I want to buy. New surround sound is first on the list. (FYI I tore apart the current system last night AND got it to quit making that clicking noise AND it still works. Go me.) A projection tv is up there on the list, but still not very realistic until I a: get a better job or b: marry rich (Thanks Andy).

I think I'm forever cursed to help my friends boyfriends with their relationships and be too wiped out to have one of my own. It's a cycle. I can't change it...whatever....

I love you AT, really I do. And I wish that I could help, but the signs really aren't looking that good. :( But I have to believe that she'd be honest with you. BS just isn't a lying person. She's too straight forward and methodical. I really hope everything works out alright....You two are perfect for each other. But I'll be here to make sure you're taking care of yourself if you need me.....lol....but there are still limits...:) Oh, and aparently I'm not jinxed. Thank God. I couldn't handle that right now. And you're relationship couldn't handle it either. BS would flip....

I talked to Mills last night. I think things might actually be okay with our friendship. At least he seemed like the guy that I know and love last night. We'll see. I hope he is.

People don't seem to think that I'm serious about the nun thing. I am. The knowledge that I could be happy no matter what I do doesn't really help me. I think about not having a family and it tears me apart, but is what I feel right now worth it? Has the past year been worth it? I've never thought of not having a family. I guess that's why part of me just accepted it when I found out that I was pregnant last year......Hmmmm....who knows. Enough of that train of thought.......

I'm rocking out today with Shinedown and Fall Out Boy. Here's A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me, because well...it's what's on right now.....

I confess, I messed up
dropping "I'm sorrys" like you're still around
And I know you dressed up
said "hey kid you'll never live this down"

And you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with
And I'm just the boy who's had too many chances

I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"

I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late

Write me off, give up on me
Cause darling, what did you expect
I'm just off a lost cause
a long shot, don't even take this bet

You can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights
Get all the sighs and the moans just right

I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"

I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late

I'm just always on
You said you'd keep me honest
(you're always on)
But I won't call you on it

I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home