The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Angel vs. Devil Wars

The Angel and Devil that sit on my shoulders fought yesterday. I'm grieved to say that the Devil killed the Angel and the Devil died early this morning of injuries sustained during the battle. The Angel was burried in a private ceremony yesterday afternoon. The Devil will be laid to rest at a later date.

It was a bloody battle. But I'm entertained. It's worth it. We'll resurrect them at a later date. A much later date as far as I'm concerned.

I had fun yesterday. That's all I'm going to say. :)

I think CNM and SW have talked me into going to the Sugarland concert at the State Fair on Wednesday night. I'm not sure how it's going to work out because I'll also be moving. It'll happen later. I'm spending Thursday in my pool. At least that's the current plan...

BP thank you for all of your wisdom yesterday! :)

That's really all there is.....it's a good day, despite the earlier post, and I'm rather enjoying myself....Hope everone is having a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home