The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Okay so this is going to be new and different for me. I've been extremely angry for a while. Well, at least the past couple days. Songs like Shinedown-45, Smile Empty Soul-Bottom of a Bottle, and Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet with Butterfly Wings....were....well....making me happy. Which is scary for me. I don't ever want to be that person again.....and I know that my friends don't want to see me there again. (FYI...extremely unhappy Goth)

After an exhausting day on Saturday of planking a deck and watching Jurassic Park in Matt's theatre I had finally made some decisions. First and foremost, appologize for my childish behavior. Second, really go to church on Sunday. Closely following this thought was how much I really need to go to confession. I haven't done that in 8 years because...well simply, my sins are between me and God and only He is going to know if I'm actually sorry for my actions. But right now I need to hear someone say the words. I need to find my faith again. I also need to forgive myself.

So sitting in chuch for 45 minutes before mass started on Sunday, I felt close to God for the first time in a long while. I also started thinking about where my life was headed and where my focus should be. And then I thought about being a nun. And ever since then I've been seriously considering it as a serious possibility.

NPN and AS were a blast to hang out with Sunday night. Swimming, PF Chang's, it was a good time. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing A LOT of each other. lol. Have either of you seen my roomate? I haven't seen her in a couple days....I'd post a missing persons ad, but her aways message keeps changing so I know she's been in the apartment. Oh well. But damn it, I'm unpacking the kitchen tonight. See if I don't. I wanna cook.... :)

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Aug 15, 11:01:00 AM, Blogger A said…

    Just unpack it ... or tell her to get her butt goin'!!! Boxes = annoying ... :) Anyway, my door is always open ... well okay it's not, but call me and it'll be open hehe love ya!

     
  • At Mon Aug 15, 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Sara Beth said…

    anita honey, i love you. i think you're going to be my sanity for the next year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home