The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, August 08, 2005

A time to grieve....

I wish I could write, and yet words seem completely inadequate. My cousin Chris called me this morning. He was supposed to be driving through Indy with his wife, Sarah, and their son Issac and we were all going to have dinner with Matt, his brother. They aren't coming anymore because Sarah miscarried the twin last week. I wish I had known what to say. I wish that I could do something to take away the pain that they are feeling, yet I know I can't. I know that their love will get them through this. All I can do is pray.

In comparison, everything else looses it's value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home