The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sex.

I asked this question of AB earlier today, but I'm still pondering. When a guy and girl have a conversation why does sex always enter into it? His answer: because it's natural for a guy and girl.

I think of this and of the why can't guys and girls be friends arguement and I think that they are connected. (Obviously)

With sex as a common topic of conversation than a guy and girl can not be friends because talking about it make you think about it makes you do it. The power of suggestion. So basically if you want to be friends with someone of the opposite sex you can't ever talk about sex. But then doesn't it make it more of a prominant thought because you're trying not to talk about it? So a guy and girl can never truely be just friends. Unless they're related. But that doesn't work in Kentucky does it? My mind refused to accept this. I will have guy friends and I will not have sex with them and I will continue to talk about sex whenever and however I please. I wish the world followed my logic.

I have an hour left of work in which to ponder this and the many other thoughts flying through my head, but it makes me so unhappy to think that I can't have guy friends. That sucks. Or at least that I can't have long term guy friends. I think the life of a guy/girl friendship is probably 2 years. At least that's how long I've always been able to make it before something happens.

Like JRM. Things have never been the same. And nothing even happened. I never should have let him sleep over.....

I guess that just proves everything true, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home