The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Good times......

From Indianapolis Fax Daily:

I was having trouble with my computer, so I called the computer guy over to my desk. He clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?" And he replied, "It was an ID Ten T Error." "What's an ID Ten T Error, in case I need to fix it again?" He grinned. "Haven't you ever heard of an ID Ten T Error?" "No," I replied. "Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out." I wrote I D 1 0 T.

For all of us that are computer illiterate..

I thought it was funny. I bought stuff for my car yesterday. A midnight blue and pink steering wheel cover and pineapple coconut airfresheners and she's getting beads instead of flowers. (The blueberry had flowers.) I love her so much. She's perfect for me.

I really need to focus on packing right now. It's just so depressing to look at my living room and see nothing but boxes. I hate it. And with my TV in my bedroom, it's not exactly fun to be out there. OH, my TV is being a bitch. Some of the pixels are fried. (Is it pixels in a TV?) I have a green spot that sometimes turns pink. Anyone out there know anything about TVs?

HA, CM just yelled at me for hitting the play button again for Copeland's Beneath Medicine Tree CD. WTF, mate? I realize that I've been listening to if since 7, but still....it's just sooooo good. I think I'll switch to Onelinedrawing after lunch. I'm eating mini teddy grahams honey. Yummy. I wanna' go see Dukes of Hazard this weekend. I grew up watching that show with my daddy and I realize that it's going to be A LOT different, but still. I love Jonny Knoxville. Almost as much as I love Bam Magera. (Left overs from my skateboarding days, I guess.)

OH, Adrian was trying to "refresh my memory" with skateboarding on Thursday. We were doing 4 ft. drop ins. It all started coming back and I loved it. I wanna take my board out and play later, but I can't on campus because it's Illegal and I live on campus.

Oh, my song's on....I'm serious about Priceless being my first dance at my wedding reception. I think. It's the kind of love that I want in my life. And I'm going to have to marry someone that likes Copeland. And can sing Phantom of the Opera. And play guitar. And likes to read. And be outside. But mostly someone that I can be quiet with. Comfortable silences. Is it weird that I've never had those?

Lately it seems like there are a great many people having the same delemas that I am. Mainly the what to put in your blog and not feeling like you can freely express yourself in "here". I honestly don't know what to tell people. I know that by having a second blog, I still don't feel free to express myself. That's why I use initials and even codes for people. That way I can say what I mean and there aren't any aftershocks. My grammer sucks ass.

I can babble on for hours, but there really isn't anything to say...see you all sooner or later....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home