The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, August 01, 2005

And Scene...........

I feel like I should write about the wedding, but I really don't want to think about it anymore. It was an unorganized affair. JP, JW, BS, and I did our best to make it happen. We actually pulled it off, much to SMJ now SMC's enjoyment. I'm just glad she's happy. I need to recover.....

I was good seeing everyone again. Lots of gaps to fill in here.....

My car died. I think I've officially retired the Blueberry Bombshell. I now have Bonnie Bluebell. (I'm still working on the name.) I love her. She's perfect for me.....

I'm working the Brickyard 400 this Saturday. It's going to be a long day. I need to be at the track at 4:30 a.m. But at least this way I have a hope at having fun this weekend. It really depends on how much sleep I get this week what I do. I want to hit the TSAV party that night, but who knows. And if I do go I'll just be dead the entire time.....I don't know what to do.....I'll think about that later....

I received the invite for SP's wedding while I was gone. August 27th. Maybe it's a sign...It's kind of like I have to chose between my college friends and my high school friends every time I turn around. I'm not sure who's more important.... I guess I'm still holding on to the past.

This weekend really called into question how important the girls are to me and how much I miss them. It's all changing so fast. They say that I'm the scadelous one in the group. How true. If they only knew the half of it....

I'm still uncertain about XYZ. I'm trying to figure it out, but I realize that I never can. "Life is a mystery to be lived, not a puzzle to be solved." How true. Just go with it?

I need to do some soul searching. I'll do that after I move. Oh, the new address for those interested is 426-D Canal Court South Drive. It's almost here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home