The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Where's the rest of your skirt? and star wars marathon update

This morning actually hasn't been the greatest. But I keep laughing at the problems, sooooo I'm having fun. WTF. It doesn't really matter anyway.

I actually miss working out until i puke. I never thought I would say that. Bremer pushed hard and I loved it. Maxing out on squats and then doing wall sits. His goal was to make us all puke at least once during the work out. He generally achieved his goal. I'm planning on hitting the gym hard Fall semester. I'm also planning on working until I'm sick. Daily. We'll see how that goes.

I'm done with class/work by 3:15 every day. It's sweet. No night classes. I've never not had a night class. I'm loving it. AND no Friday classes, again. hehehe.

Apparently I have on a short skirt today. I think it's just because it's above my knees and I haven't done that at work for a while and it seems to get shorter the longer PJ looks at it......go skirt....I actually have skin color so I'm going to show it off....lol...

Oh for all the Star Wars lovers out there... After a long discussion on Saturday we have decided that Matt is fasting and I'm just going without seeing the Star Wars movies until Episode III comes out in November. At which point I'm taking a day off school to watch them. :) (I'm still having trouble believing that one..) I believe that we are watching the movies IV, V, VI, I, II, III, but am not sure. It'll be a long day, but if you want to come IM me. I think it's November 1st. More at a later date, I'm sure. I can't believe that I'm actually getting into this....*shakes head* But if you're going to do it, do it all the way. I'll probably even wear my shirt from the convention!!!

It's going to be a good day. I'm leaving for columbus, like, soon. So everyone smile and have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home