The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Filling you in

It's been a long time since I've been in here, well almost a month anyway. It's not that there haven't been things to say, it's more that I haven't had time to say them. Here are kind of the highlights.

The BUV event when off without a hitch. I actually enjoyed myself. I rode around the facility on an ATV all afternoon playing in the mud. hehehe. Then it was home to clean up and go to the Honors House closing dinner at The Speghetti Factory. Dinner was great. Everyone was there and Masha and Fasha came. Everything was going well. I mean as well as can be expected. Ang didn't want to be there. Mal was going to a party afterwards. Nick and Anita were completely absorbed in themselves, but okay. I had a good time. Ran into Cale on the way out. Had no idea that he worked there. That was quite a shocker. Yikes. Can't really digest that yet.

Finals went well. I ended up with 3 As and 2 Bs. Dean's list again. The parents are happy at least. Ehhh.... I should have done better.

Summer sessions have started already. 10pts for anyone not taking Psych 104. Yucky.

Amy graduated. I guess I'm next. (scary) Shemight be moving to Texas the end of July. I know that it would be a good opportunity for her and everything, but she's my sister and I don't want her to go. Never tell her that I said that. We still have to hate each other until she decides. She is actually officially moving out of Indy this weekend. I'm not there. I'm at R.H. Why you might ask? A: Sharon moved into the APTs today. And I can't wait to move out. B: Amy is moving. C: I needed to get the hell up out of Indy. D: I actually enjoy being here. (I wish Indy were this fun.) But I think it's just because I only visit, if I were here all the time then it wouldn't be so grand. At least that's what I hear. Oh well.

Speaking (....or writing) of R.H. I'm having a blast. MOggers was great. Loved the food. Been playing frizbee for a while. They're teaching my how to do it. I actually think I'm catching on. LOL.

OOOOOOPPPPSSSS....Time to go enjoy the rest of the evening....lol. c ya!

2 Comments:

  • At Sat May 14, 03:49:00 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    It's been fun to have you here. And that picture for your profile, that was amazing computer work to get it there, good job. :-P

     
  • At Mon May 16, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Sara Beth said…

    lol. thanks for my first official comment! you get bonus points. miss you guys, will be back soon and i'm brinin the oils. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home