The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Friday, June 10, 2005

It's gonna be a hot one.....

I walked outside at 7 a.m. and just new that it was going to be hot and muggy and that I don't, DO NOT, want to be in a car for 2 hours in the middle of the day. But, whatcha gonna do? Middletown, OH here I come. I should beat my family there by a good 4 hours. I've decided that I'm going to diplomatically spend it in the workout facilities or the pool or the hot tub or laying out.

Hmmm.... I love this song. Seeing Red by Unwritten Law I've been listening to a lot of Unwritten Law lately. Mainly the Elva CD. And it's not that I'm unhappy or frusterated, well maybe I am, but it's that it makes me happy.

I'm not going to make it through today. Need sleep.

Anita, Nick and I puzzled ALL night. It's a giant grandfather clock. 3-D. I was matching wood grain for 6 hours. We didn't get very far. I miss the kids. They were always good for entertainment.

I worked for ten hours yesterday. BLEHHHH........ so I've decided that since I did a weeks worth of work for two people, I shouldn't have to be here, BUT I should still get paid. The Dean laughted at me. I love Dr. Y and all his Turkishness. At least I'm entertaining myself today. Sarah (with an H) keeps walking by and laughing at me because I'm talking outloud to myself while I'm typing. I guess she didn't believe me when I said that I could carry on a two person conversation with myself and type at the same time........anywho.....

I actually do have to look productive today, since I'm leaving early. But really I was here early so I'm leaving on time, but it'll be before 5 so it's early. Does this make sense to anyone?

Lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home