The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ignore me........

i'm dwelling on my unhappiness. phantom of the opera isn't helping like it normally does. today i feel the pain of the phantom. his hopelessness. his frustration at not being able to change his circumstances. his desire to fight for love, yet being unable to do so. the finality and resignation when he finally releases christine to be with raoul. i guess i feel that way a lot. i spend so much time fighting for what i want and then when i finally am able to hold onto it, i realize that it was never mine to begin with and then i have to let it go. but the glimmer of happiness is almost worth it. maybe not. hell, i should just give up.

what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home