The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The interview/survey thing

1.) Describe a situation or activity that you feel defines you, and explain why.

Not surprisingly: Dance. It can be anything, everything, or nothing. It takes on the emotions that you're feeling and can mean so many things. It's in constant development, change, and revision. It's always the same or constantly new.

2.) What major decision in your life have you been most pleased with?

(Except for my relapse last night) Not giving up on myself. I can't really say much here. There are somethings that I can't explain in a paragraph. Through all of the hard times and every time I wanted to give up and just quit, I didn't. It wasn't always my decision, but I kept working at it. For pulling myself out of eveything I was into that was wrong (go m.s.). For making me who I am today.

3.) Do you have a rating scale for the opposite sex, and if so, how does it work? For example, I've always said that smoking was a -4, meaning that a girl who started out at 10 would be a 6 if she started smoking.

I don't really have a rating scale, but I know what I'm looking for and what I won't accept. I won't accept less than I expect from myself. I need someone that has it togther, takes care of themself, shares similar interests, has their own interests, is okay by themself and in a crowd, adapts to environment, someone I can talk to, is okay doing the unique or nothing at all.

4.) How do you define yourself? Think of four cultural adjectives that describe you. That means "nice" and "easygoing" are not allowed.

I define myself as a Melting Pot of the U.K. (Irish, Scotish, English) with a little German on the side. A redhead with all of it's implications. Old world. Catholic.

5.) What does the most attractive member of the opposite sex you have ever seen look like? What kind of person did you think they probably were?

This is a really hard question because I've always been attracted to different "types". They all share some physical simularities, but I like individuals. I guess I'd have to go with Phil/Dustin. Their kind of a Gerald Butler (Phantom of the Opera-Movie), Patrick Dempsey (Gray's Anatomy), Micheal Crawford (Origonal Phantom - Stage) type?
About 5 in. taller than me, good teeth, hair that you can run your hands through, can sing, muscular (not skinny, but not bigger), gorgous eyes. You can tell by looking at them that they're a great person.


The Official Interview Game Rules

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Jun 02, 02:52:00 PM, Blogger Sara Beth said…

    Katie,
    I hoped that you would say that.

    1. What kind of beverage are you? Why? flavor, color, aftertaste, what's in it?

    2. What are your best and worst qualities? Why did you choose them?

    3. How do you feel that others view you? What do they notice about you, your attitude, etc.

    4. If you could have one day to do anything and everything that you wanted, what would you do and who would be there?

    5. What is your greatest aspiration? Do you think that you will accomplish it? Why?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home