The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Memories.........;P

So for a day that started over 4 hours ago (6 a.m.), (I thank Red Hot Chilli Peppers and the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack for making it go so quickly.) things aren't going too bad. I found out that I don't need to take Fefe to the vet. (Colleen's kitten) Which works, but I was looking forward to the break midday. (I don't take lunch breaks.) I had to have CampusPD open the office for me this morning because our half of the suite was locked and the connecting door has yet to be removed. Thank God Vicki was here to verify that I am actually an employee, because the School polo that the entire office wears on Friday didn't give it away. I'm biting my thumb at them.

I've been pretty constructive so far. I stalked everyone's blogs and even added Karen, Gage, and someone named Joe Wack to my stalking list. I checked the bosses email, updated her calendar, filed some crap, and was writing thank you letters for her when we made an executive decision that because it was "National Doughnut Day" we needed to go to Long's. Heaven in a pastry. I've actually just gotten back from there. PJ still isn't here. Colleens at GO:GREEN. I have to head to Rolls Royce pretty quick. Gene is going a tour and doing a talk and the School has to represent. Then there's the thing at Eli Lilly.

Later that day......

Back from Rolls. It was decent. Gene made a bunch of corny jokes. God, I love that Alum. Reg tried to get me to work there again. I told him if he'd find a way to pay for my tuition then I'd do it. I'm braking for my popcorm lunch. Yummy! and then it's to Lilly.

I found both California quarters today. GASP! I know it's corny, but my Grandma Petts started them for all of her grandkids and it makes her happy so it makes me happy. Apparently while I was gone my mother and sister dropped off a CRAP LOAD of cookies at the office. Not quite sure how that works. I'm glad they're keeping themselves busy though, I guess. So now my lunch is sugar, caffine, and popcorn. Hmmmmm.....healthy.

A little later on.....

So the Lilly didn't take nearly as long as it was supposed to. Lot's of old people talking about things I don't give a carp about. I think I'm switching to Blessed Union of Souls for a while. Karen, Tiffany, and Josh are thrilled about my taste in music. I make them feel "not so old." They think it's funny that I was born mid 80s, but still love all of the classic 80s bands. And I haven't even broken out ACDC, Metallica, Bush, or Bon Jovi yet. I was born a generation late, I swear.

I can't wait until this weekend. It's going to be amazing. Hanging with the guys n' gals in the new TSAV house. Then heading home. I have Honors Theatre inductions Saturday night and then Kyle's graduation party. It's depressing that the majority of my senior soccer team is graduating this year. My sweep and my center in the same class. I miss my theatre group. Cassi is graduating too. My little girl is all grown up and handing over my Green Room to another. God, I ruled that place for four years. I taught Cassi everything she knows and now she's passing it on to another. Good girl Cass. I remember all of the carp we used to do. Johnny "exposing" himself in A Midsummer Nights' Dream (I ALMOST broke character). Crawling under the set of Anne Frank during a black out because the door to the W.C. was stuck. "Screwing" around with Chris, Jeremy, and Cameron during Aersnic and Old Lace. Jess, Jen, Sherie, Britt, Cara and I being "gansters girls" in Robin Hood. Cara was so awesome dancing. Hmmm....fond memories. My froshy, Carol, directing her first One Act. Little Women. Steph and I wearing mismatched boots in Annie Get Your Gun.

So that was a great trip down memory lane...CARP. I have to go home and pick up my Key for the ceremony. Put it on my to do list. Is it bad that I have an entire bag dedicated to alcohol for this trip? lol. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home