The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, June 06, 2005

3 liters of water and some crackers

Wow, so I'm back in Indy. I'd like to say that I had a good weekend, but I don't remember most of it. That kinda sucks. Kinda doesn't. I have a feeling that I'm surpressing things that I'd rather not know. Sooner or later I'll get it.

Spent Friday night in Terri Haute. Woke up on a couch, not quite sure how I got there. My last memory is of being outside somewhere. Things were spinning when I woke up. That, and the taste in my mouth, lead me to believe that I had a little too much to drink. (NO SHIT, right?) Most of the night is in freeze frame pictures. Snapshots in my mind. I haven't put them together yet. The more time that passes the less I think I remember and the more I think I shouldn't. I just wish I knew why.

Found out at 6 Saturday morning that I was expected for lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Petts in Ft. Wayne at noon. There was no way. I changed clothes got my stuff and was headed northeast by 7. Stopped at my APT. for a quick shower and then I was gone. I ended up making it north in time for lunch, drank 3 liters of water and some crackers on the way up. We went to some place at Jefferson Point. I dunno. Spent a hour or so with them talking about their upcoming trip to Stratford.

I wish that I could work it in this summer. The Festival Theatre and The Avon both have some really good shows. Graham Abbey as Jacques in As You Like It at the Festival and Measure for Measure at the Tom Patterson. I'd also like to see Three Women of Stature perform again. Anything in the Avon is good. That theatre is just amazing. Hmmm.....good memories. I almost think that going again would destory the magic of how it was in High School. And I highly doubt anything could beat the shows we saw senior year. The Kind and I, Henry IV, Taming of the Shrew, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Three Women of Stature (Musical Performance). There are so many places to see up there. It's a different world. And the acting is amazing. I loved the environment. And the actor chats, tours of backstage, the costume warehouses, ahhhh. Sweet love. But I can't work it into my schedule. Here's the link http://www.stratford-festival.on.ca/ (Yea, I'm not being fancy today, copy and paste it.)

I finally got home around 2. And then spent a hour bonding with my whirlpool. Ahhh...sweet relaxation. Dad and I hit Kyle's graduation party, which included BBQ chicken and pork. Yummy....I got to see a lot of people (new and old) at that one.

I caught a ride with Joe to the C.N. Campus in his beautifully restored ORANGE truck. He just finished it a week ago. The ceremony was fun. Laura and I jointly spoke on the history of Central Noble Theatre Company (CNTC) and presented keys to all of the inductees. Of which, my little brother was among. I'm so proud. It was amazing to be on stage again...in the lights...with Johnny mooning us from offstage. At least he's tempered down from the all out strip shows of the past. We inducted 12 new members. Not bad. Then I headed home for some R&R. Dad and I both took naps while watching the Generals Daughter. I guess at somepoint I went to Adam's to drop off Steven's stuff and pick up the much anticipated Cheezy Pan from EOC. Dad said that I was pretty dead to the world. I don't remember going to bed, but I woke up there...who knows.

I'm realizing the I might not be the light sleeper that I once was. Normally if someone walked by my bedroom door I'd wake up. Dad and Steven had to dump a gallon of ice water on me to get me to even wake up. I didn't respond at all when they shook me. But even after the water I rolled off my bed, under my bed, and went back to sleep. There has to be something wrong with me.

Anyway, I eventually got up and headed to 'Busco for church. They've done a lot of remodeling since I've been at St. John Bosco's. It looks really nice. Mass is kind of a blur. I got there in time to hear the homily and go to communion. It doesn't really count, but whatever. Dawson's Baptism was the quickest thing I've ever seen a priest do. And the angelic almost two-year-old Dawson DID NOT want to be baptized. But it was entertaining. I got to ride on Justins new bike. Ahhh....insert sigh of longing. NOTE TO SELF: get my bike license renewed SOON! I actually think I'll have to do the classes again, but it's worth it. (sidenote there is a gorgeous Kawasaki ZX-7R in green and blue downstairs right now.)

Went to graduation, which was hot and stuffy as usual. I like the remodeling and additions that they've put on the athletic facilities. The soccer fields still suck, though the rock is worse yet. I went to Carol's party (She's going to come visit so we can go to Wolfgang Puck's in the IMA) and met mom and dad at steve/tricia's. I'm not sure why I went to that one. But I was invited. Tricia is such a bitch.

Anywho...we then trooped to Joe's. It was packed. They had a live band. Joe's looking forward to starting at Wabash as a Lamda Chi. He claims that since he's only 45 minutes away the two of us are going to bond. I doubt it, but he insists.

Then it was back to Indy. I crashed when I got here. Didn't even close my door. Thank you Jake, BTW. I have a lot more to say, but I'm feeling like a shell and this has been rather long. Whatever. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home