The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bachelorette Hell

Yo. OMG. I just got done messing the the counter in Nick's Blog. I wanted to be number 5400 to view the blog. And I was, I just had to hit the refresh button a few times. Sorry Nick.

It's actually been a decent week, considering everything. Amy and I haven't killed each other yet. That's always a plus. We've actually been consumed in Bachelorette Party hell for a while. We did Prascilla's Tuesday night. Ladies night=25% off. Thank God. We both saved like $50. We worked on a sign to help people get to Brian and Adria's reception most of the night and got everything else ready to be worked on for yesterday.

I worked on paper macheing the pinata until Ames got home and then we had Mexican for dinner. Corona with limes and all. I love that she's 24 and willing to experiment with alcohol, or at least try the stuff that I like. I can't believe that she hasn't had some things though. It's okay. I made the veil for Adria to wear and Ames finished the sign and then we got stuff together for the games. I actually got to dress my older sister for her interview today, gasp. She always says that I have nothing to wear and that my clothes are all to "slutty". Whatever. I have a very nice professional area in my closet. But anyway, she looked gorgeous when she left this morning. I hope the third graders take it easy on her. lol.

I got up at like 5 today because I coudln't sleep. We turned on the air last night and it blows right on my bed, normally good, but I'm not used to it yet. I got ready for work. Finished touching up the sign. Put another layer of paper mache on the giant dick and then came to work. I've been here since 7. Arrggg....but it was my choice. I've been surprisingly productive all day. Now I'm in crash mode.

Mom's going to be here in a few hours. I can't wait to see her. I miss my mommy. She's short, but I still love her.

ohhhhh, Diet Coke run for the boss..........

Jos was downstairs. I miss that girl. Stupid ME had to graduate on me. WTF? She's thinking about coming back and coaching the dance teams. She thinks that I should definitly do it. The problem? I'm sick of school organizations. I've put in my time, now I just want to focus on dancing, friends, and classes. I might take Moving Company, but I haven't heard good things about that class, and auditions aren't until August...I'll figure it out later.

Things are looking good for our apartment next year. I can't wait. I think my bedroom is going to be out of the 80s. I want it to be very clean. black and a very soft white. I'll accent in aqua or some equally lovely color. I dunno. It'll be interesting.

I haven't felt very deep lately. It's like everything is on the surface. Not really. I'm just avoiding the inner turmoil. Oh, fuck it. I'm so pissed at myslef. I can't believe that I did it. I wish that I'd gotten caught, because at least then I'd have a space in time when there actually were negative consequences for my actions. It was fun don't get me wrong, but still. I feel that now I need to stay away from people like Kate because maybe I can't always resist the temtation. It's been six years and I still fight myself every time I'm around that kind of life. I always thing I can keep it together. Realistically, I know that I can't. I'll keep it together this time. I have to. I have too much to loose. I just wish it weren't a constant battle.

...But nothing worth having in life comes easy or stays without a struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home