The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Days Spent in Houston......

So we got to Houston on Monday around 3ish.... Somehow we managed to get everything moved in here and unpacked. Then we went to Chilli's for dinner. Stocked the refrigerator on the way home and headed to the pool. Dad and I have been having dunking wars for the past three days. We're all being a bunch of kids.

Yesterday we spent the morning at IKEA. God, I'm in love. I could literally spend a week in that store and be happy. It's huge. I'm definitly hitting up the one in Chicago soon. Apparently Indy is supposed to be getting one in the new addition by the airport, but who really knows about that kind of stuff.... We grilled last night. That was really nice.

Today was really laid back. Amy had to get her car insurance, title, and lisence stuff all transferred to Texas. Oh and the car inspection....we need to do that in Indiana....good for the environment and all that.....

We are currently attempting to plan tomorrows fun filled activities. I'm being sarcastic..... my grandparents are ruining this trip for me. They critisize how I live at every turn. Even using the dishwasher gets me into a lecture. I love them, don't get me wrong, but I've definitly had enough close time with them. My Daddy feels the same way. At least we can bond over our misery.

Dad and I had such a great plan for tomorrow. We were going to go to Kemah Boardwalk in Clearlake, TX. It's right on the Gulf. Lots of water and beach....but grandma wants to go to quilt stores. Fuck her. I want to lay on the beach and soak up the rays with my sister. This is the last time I'm going to get to see her until November. It's so hard to leave her here. 1173 miles from my apartment. Mom, Ames, Dad, and I aren't handling this too well. Gma and Gpa are going to die soon. We voted. I won.

The drive home is going to kill me. It's good that I have my Rio Carbon with me. Lots of Linkin Park, Seether, Rob Zombi, Metallica, and other good anger music on it.

My grandfather should not have a lisence. He can't drive. And he has a van. It's scary. I literally can't sit up with him driving. I lay down and put on my headphone and close my eyes. I pray a lot that we'll make it to our destination. So far it's worked.

I'm currently being told that I've been on the internet for 30 minutes and that's way too long. I should come and sit in the living room and star mindlessly at the television like everyone else. God forgive me for wanting to be different or express myself in any way, shape, or form.......(the lecture was from grandma mary constance petts)

Fuck you.
Th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home