The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Friday, July 08, 2005

The dreams we dream.......

You only see what I want you to see
You've never known more than that
I've wanted to relax, but I could never just be
I've spent too long driven by hate and fear
I need you to know, it isn't you
It's the pain that pushes when you're near
My constant companion and cloke
But more, the stone wall
With it's hazardous mote

Forgive me for the pain I've caused
You don't deserve any of these scars
You've given me all of your mind and spirit
But in truth, I'm not ready for your heart
First I must release all of this pain
Hopefully I'll find my rest
I hope that when I'm released you'll be waiting
I understand if you cannot
I know your heart can only take so much

Know that my heart goes with you
Even if I can't give you it's love
My mind and spirit will always remember
For you are the love I've lost
This is my fault, not yours
I've ruined what we could have had
But if you want to stay
I'll do my best to share with you
Everything I have left to give

****************************************************

It came to me in a dream of XYZ. Slowly but surely......maybe someday I'll be ready to try again..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home