The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Lights Out.........Curtain Call

When you walk into work and there are no lights, what do you think? Day off right? Not so much........I got to sit at my desk and crochet for two hours. In the dark. Not my best work, but okay.

My apartment makes me sick. It's such a mess. I locked myself in my bedroom so I wouldn't have to look at it last night. My anal retentive neat freak side is spazing out, but I just don't have the energy to attack the mess, yet. So it keeps getting worse. It's my plan to clean this weekend. I want to have as much of the big stuff done as possible so that I don't have very much to do when I get back from Houston!

Do you know what's really depressing? I legally cannot make enough money to pay my bills. The government regulates that I can only work 40 hours a week, it's a University thing.... I can't do it.

****************************************************************************

So........today's been one of those days when I knew I wasn't going to leave work after 8 hours, but still........it's 4:30....I should've been gone 90 minutes ago....hmmm.....Oh well, more hours I guess....I need to go home and clean....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home