The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Fun Days

I hung out with an old friend last night,ABC. It's weird how much we've both changed, and yet remained the same...We really should make more of an effort to keep in touch....

This weekend is going to be a relaxed chaos. I have to *seriously clean* my apartment. I got rid of the cats last night, so now I can focus on getting everything ready to move. August 10th is just going to be hectic. We have 8 hours to get into our new apartment, clean it, move everything, and clean our old apartments (yes that last apartments was plural). I'm glad that mom is coming down to help me. I don't know what we'd do without her. She can bring my bed and "other stuff" and possibly a futon down with her, so I won't have to store that stuff. I need to buy a bed. I trying to decide what size to buy...I'm really thinking KING. I have a full right now and going back to a twin would be really hard, and if I'm upgrading I might as well go all the way, right?

I have training for my second job tonight. Why am I doing this to myself? I don't have the time or the energy for two jobs right now. It'll be easier during school, but still.....ugggghhh.....I'm not very happy with my schedule for the fall. I only have 17 credit hours. I need one more. I'm thinking about a fun class. Scuba diving or advanced swing dance or something of the like.... I'm really taking an easy load. Micro Economics, ASL, Human Geography, Economics of Tourism, and Sports Management. Honestly, I'm going to need something to challenge me. But it might be nice having an easy semester, but I do want to graduate soon.... I wonder if I even have to take Micro Economics....I took the AP in High School...we'll see about that...I love AP classes.......well Calc was my favorite, but that's because everything involved a computer game or Mr. Gilli. That was great. we were taught to write programs to do everything instead of learning how to do them...I'm good as long as I have a graphing calculator and Mr. Gilli (the program). I hate IU for not allowing graphing calculators. (shakes fist in air)........

I love rereading my stream of conscious........thought patterns are entertaining...don't you think? or do you not think? hmm........

I have to finish my dream girl application, don't I? I know it's on this damn computer somewhere........Now I just need to find it....oh, hell.....i'm starting a new one....i promise it'll get ther someday.....

25 more minutes of work.....that's nice....we'll and then there's the other job, but still....and i have to check on the cats.....dear Lord above.......shoot me now....but it's almost Friday!

Okay, time to call it a day-ish.....night cats and kittens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home