The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A whirlwind disaster

Yesterday started with suck promise and potential for goodness. And it failed. Miserably.

My car died. When I arrived at work the drivers window wouldn't go up. When I left work my car was dead. We jumped it and it currently makes a grinding noise when I start it. I think that my battery is dying and that the starter is drawing too much energy from the battery when it tries to start. My daddy agrees. So I have an appointment to get it check out later today. Go me.

I might be homeless for 39 hours. The people in my new apartment have decided not to move out until August 7th and the complex has a policy of a 5 day waiting period between occupants for cleaning and painting, etc. I have to be out of my current apartment by 5:00 p.m. on August 10th. This creates a problem in my life. Steven at Canal Gardens is checking with maintenance to see if they can hurry up the process so we can move in on time. I hope so. If not I'll be in Westfield/Carmel at Matt's for 39 hours. And my parents won't be able to help us move. And Angie's Dad has to fly out on Thursday, so we'll be alone. So in perfect Scarlett O'Hara fashion I'll not think about this now. I'll think about it later. I need to quit reading Gone with the Wind. It's bad for me. But I just love Scarlett. She's a spoiled brat, but she's strong and she copes well.....

My dishwasher melted the glue holding my silverware together. I'm not sure how this happened. Everything's been fine for two years, but yesterday when I got home and attempted to empty my dishwasher......it was weird and gross.

My work computer crashed. The program files are corrupt. I have a replacement POS right now. I think I just have talent with computers......

I'm blaming MM. I have his bad luck. But things have to start going better right? Too much bad stuff and then have to have some good. It's they way the universe works. Here hoping.....

Lata y'all....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home