The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"I don't know why I attract guys like this. I think I'm a mothering figure. That and I like sex."

I'm torn. And either way I go will be an extreme. Talking to AT helps a lot. I actually trust him more than my friends from H.S. lol. I can't put into words how I feel. I just know that I can't keep hovering over this middle ground. It's one way or the other. Good or Bad. Right or Wrong. So many questions and no answers. So I continue to straddle the fence. We'll see.

Yesterday kicked in its own right. Work sucked, but I expect that. Laid out by the pool. Yea, I know. Met a girl named Ruth that seems pretty cool. Dental hygiene major. Senior, psuedo. Really just veged out, unpacked stuff, and watched TV for a while. Talked to my parents for a hour. (I hate how I always talk to my dad second. I can always hear the tears in his voice when we're about to hang up. He wants me to come home more. I wish I knew how to make them not miss me this much. I miss them more, but that I can handle. I was literally in tears after we hung up. I love them so much.) SDRC came over later and we caught up. I need her to watch over me this year, kinda like I did frosh year for her. And for the same reasons. I'm either going to destroy myself or turn into the person that I always thought I would have been. Currently I'm leaning towards destroying myself. That doesn't bode well, but if you're going down, go down in flames. I don't really do things half way do I?

Definitely had issues getting up this morning. It went kind like this:
7:00 "Sara it's 7" *rolls over* "hurmp" *rolls back over* "No seriously get up" *throws blanket over head* "I'm calling in fed up" *snuggles with giant stuffed panda* "me too, now get up" *glares at door* "hurmp" *burries head in multitude of pillows*
7:01 complete panic
7:02 hysterical laughter at how late we both are for our 7:00 jobs
7:03-7:10 rushing around
7:11-7:15 driving to work
7:19 sitting at my desk "hurmp"

I think it's a fairly acurate description of how things went. Bed to Desk in ~20 minutes. Hells yea.

I'm debating heading home this weekend. I want to, but I need to be OnCampus on Sunday afternoon for Purdue House Move In. Yea, that was a brillant idea I had 1.5 years ago. Fuck that.

I think the security officer is getting tired of Angie and I having visitors. We leave a message every time we have visitors after hours so that they don't get towed and well, we've been having frequent visitors. Sorry about that. It's the rules, not us. Well okay, the rules are a little shadowed in this area, but we're playing it safe....hehehe.

I need to work, don't wanna. My mind is still laying in bed under the pillows somewhere. And that's why I can't get anything done. :) Whatever...hope y'all have a great day. Oh, and freaking awesome quotes last night.....

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Aug 18, 11:30:00 AM, Blogger A said…

    Well I'm glad you made it to work on time hehe :) I don't think they actually tow ... I didn't even know you were supposed to call the lady just told me not to worry ... Nick always parks ... he hasn't been towed yet :) you guys are such goody-two shoes lol Love ya and sorry about yesterday! ttyl

     
  • At Thu Aug 18, 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Sara Beth said…

    See, that's what I thought, but Ang told me to call....WTF? And we're brown nosers. lol. Don't worry about it. I was dead after the pool. Hope you had a great night. I'm going to the fair. Fair food just really sound bad for me and therefore good? whatever. I'll call ya when I get home!

     
  • At Fri Aug 19, 08:05:00 AM, Blogger A said…

    And you still didn't go to the fair my dear ...

     
  • At Fri Aug 19, 08:14:00 AM, Blogger Sara Beth said…

    I KNOW. I just want a lemon shake up. That's all. So I have to go today. Possibly on my way out of town. Or on my way to Best Buy. or just because. love you darling!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home