The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Desperado on a Thursday morning

I love this song. 100 points to anyone that loves the Eagles. 300 points to anyone eating girl scout cookies right now. Yumm!!!!

I'm thinking of heading to B-town this weekend. That's gonna cause issues. Not my problem.

The were dancing and singing and movin' to the groovin' and just when it hit me, somebody turned around and shouted Play that Funky Music White Boy

It's Lent. Fat Tuesday was fun. Ash Wednesday, not so much. But now it's Lent and I'm not sure what I'm giving up or doing. The obvious is to quit smoking. I'm not ready to do that yet.

lol. I'm singing to the new guy. I forget his name, but whatever. It's more the song: You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi. He's busting up.

Oh well.

I'm thinking of giving up CMK. That would be interesting. lol. Let me know if you have any thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home