The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

The glory of Woodchuck........Amber

Yo. So it's morning. I think. Maybe. I could be mistaken. Ummmmmm........yea. I have NO and I mean NO tolorance to alcohol anymore. And I don't have energy when I drink at all, this part I remember. I'm such a freaking extrovert. Blah....

I met new ppl last night. Kudos to Bob for helping me get my pic to show up in my profile. I'm just a moron, I swear. I could hide behind the fact that I'm a Tourism major, but I don't think that'll work. (NOTE TO SELF: work on cover letter!) I'm blanking on names.......Mercedes: Nick's girlfriend?, I think. Karen, she was funny. Justin: but I don't think I'll recognize him unless he's dumping water all over himself and asking if he "can use this chair". Good going guys. The New Media Fest. was good. The freestyle rappers sucked ass, but whatcha gonna do?

My feet hurt from pointe. I need better toe pads. And I need to practice with an actually barre on a hard wood floor with mirrors so I can spot and critique myself. That ain't gonna happen 'til I move in July. But it'll more likely be August. Sherie's wedding and all that. I still don't know why I'm doing it. Actively supporting something I disaprove of,....fuck her. I don't disagree with her marrying Gabe. I actually like Gabe as a person. I think his goals are a little off, but it's cool. AKA: he wants to be a starving artist for the rest of his life AND have a large family. Someone please explain to me how this works? He doesn't want Sherie to work either. Which won't happen because she is entirely materialistic. God love her.

The boys are back from paintballing. Color me jealous. lol. They need to come up to Noibla and do it at my house, but it's okay. We'll bring that up later. Adam's up. Well physically, not quite mentally. it's cool. See y'all later.

OOOOOOOOOOO, I almost forgot. I had Wookchuck for the first time. It's so good. I love it. New favorite drink. Okay, now I'm done. BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home