The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hmmm.....

(Mockingbird - Eminem) I went apartment shopping with Colleen last night down on Raymond Street. We actually found a really nice 1 bdrm that she can move into this weekend. Go us! That was the goal since the landlord at the place she's been looking has be real shadey. Cross your fingers for her. We're going as an office today to check it out. And we might have a mass moving/texas hold'em party this weekend. Colleen and I are teaching PJ and Katy to play. And we'll all be drunk.
It's weird. Now that I'm not allowed to quit things have gotten a lot better. I'm enjoying my job again. The Biannual report is in it's begining stages. (It was my first project two years ago.) There are so many events this summer.....I don't know. I think that things are going to come out for the best. (Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan)
Colleen, PJ, and I went to T.J.Max last night. That was so friggin' funny. And I now actually own sunglasses. I haven't been able to live it down since I drunkenly smashed my last pair. Oh, but now I own THREE pairs. It was $20 for all three. lol. Now I can be coordinated. (Gasp.) My boss is soooo proud. But I guess it makes since: appearances are everything in this job. Next week we're going shoe shopping. I DO NOT need any more shoes. But...it could be fun. (Holiday - Green Day) What I really "need" is a dress for Sherie's rehersal dinner. Blah. I have until July. Anyone wanna crash a wedding? lol.
Tonight is dinner with Amy and more bachelorette party stuff. We're both praying that they go off without carp, but while she cares about Adria's, I don't give a carp about Sherie's.
Hmmm.....I working on the "Year in Reveiw" for the Biannual Report. Good times. It involves reading a bunch of reports and P.R. blurbs, but it could be worse. (In the End - Linkin Park)
Well kidos, I think this about does it. Hope y'all have a great day/week/month or whatever until I see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home