The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Bitchin'...yea pretty much

So my birthday weekend was full of ups and downs. I'm basically going to be complaining through most of this, but if you want to hear it okay. If not skip down for a while or just skip this one.

(Woman to Woman - Wynona Judd)

I left work around 2:30 so I could go turn in my co-signer form for the new apartment. I called Angie to make sure that she had sent in hers. She didn't even take it to Texas with her. That's a bunch of carp. (Yes, I said carp.) So I picked one up to send her. Hopefully she gets it back to me soon. (cross your fingers!) I then found out that mom hadn't signed the back page of my application. Thankfully I was headed home this weekend. ARRRGGGG...... Hopefully we'll get this all fixed soon.

(The Zephyer Song - Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

The ride home was eventful, as usual. Mom was running a little behind on dinner so she asked if we could stop and pick up my bridesmaid dress for Sherie's wedding in Ft. Wayne and I needed to have my purity rign resized in 'Busco and Amy wanted to stop and look at Bachelorette party stuff in Ft. Wayne. So we did all of this. Then on the way home Amy's friends call and want her to go out to dinner and then to Piere's downtown. (I love this bar - Toby Keith) And "I'm not important in her life so it doesn't matter if she's there for my birthday dinner or not." Oh, and "Steven isn't going to be there anyway. He got called into work and it playing W.O.W. at Adam's." Well shit. Mom threatened to ground Amy if she didn't stay home. And Steven only had plans with his friends/work until 6. Fuck you Amy. But anyway. Ames and I drank 6 bottles of Asti. That was funny. Mom wanted to ground us both. Then Steven grabbed some Bud Light and joined in. We were like, "Mom, you've raised a bunch of alcoholics. Just let it go." lol. Then we rented movies and everything turned out okay. But for a while there things were tense. (Broken - Seether)

Saturday Kellie and I spent most of the day planning Sheries Bachelorette party. I think it's going to be cool. She wants to come to Indy and go to Crackers. Which works because we're all under age. (Girlfight - Brooke Valentine) It's going to be a Luau, which is overdone but I still think we can make it awesome. And we have coconut cups. We're staying in a hotel. Dinner downtown. Who knows? But Kellie and I definitely decided that our parties will involve stripers or Thunder from Downunder or something like that. I can picture my "good" friends doing that. LMAO.
Dinner with Gma and Gpa Petts was...entertaining? They're funny. And very "old school". I can actually be a lady when I need to be. Visited Cara and Dawson. Can't believe that my Godbaby is almost 2. Yikes. We played hide and seek. It was great.

(Sooner or Later - Breaking Benjamin) Sunday was spent lounging around and packing up for the drive back, which turned out to be considerably better than the drive North. Thank God. Got back later than I wanted to, but I guess that that's okay. Had pizza at Amy's. I guess she's going to be living with me for a few days in a couple weeks. That's going to be scary. We'll get through it. I lived with her for a month in August/September. I guess that's all.... I feel like I'm missing something. I'll remember it later and update again. Everyone have a great afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home