The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Good old music on the eve of my golden birthday

Yesterday, she walkmed out of my life
She said it was the best for both of us
the other day, I was doin' fine
But yesterday was the last day of my life


Hmmmm........... Today has been a good day, I'm running on no sleep, but it's been good nonetheless. I spent last night sorting/cleaning my apartment.

That's the girl I've been telling you about
Ain't she everything I said and a whole lot more
She got it going on and iI never want to be without her
That's the girl I've been telling you about
She's been spinning in my head like a revolving door
Her smile is like the sun and my whole world revolves around her


I found my purity ring. I was kind of surprised that I wasn't struck by lightening when I put it on. I guess that, that is good. I mean, God doesn't hate me entirely. I know that God doesn't hate anyone and that he's here to love us, but sometimes I wonder if I've gone too far. If I've crossed the line that can be forgiven?

She likes me for me
Not because I look like Tyson Beckford
With the charm of Robert Redford
Oozing out my ears
But what she sees
Are my faults and indecisions
My insecure condition
And the tears upon the pillow that I shed


Outside is so pretty right now. The birds are chirping. The river is actually pretty smooth. There isn't any traffic on Porto Alegre and almost nothing on New York. It's hazy outside. The sky is a shade of gray and gold. The air smells clean. Ahhh....

Are you searching for words that you can't find
Trying to hide your emotions but eyes don't lie
Guess there's no easy way to say goodbye


I called everyone in my phonebook today. I've been in such a happy/uplifting mood. Peaceful even. It's strange to have this feeling in a city. It's probably the weather. Rain does this to me too. I sat in my bay window for most of the night. Just watching the storm. Windows open and all. Cleansing rain maybe?

Do I have to shout, Do I have to wave a gun
Hide my head from the sun screamin' someone, anyone
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Tell my why why if you bleed, I'm the one that's gotta bleed
Get my fiendin' for the need to say hey look at me
hey, hey, hey, hey, hey


I don't get to quit my job. The guy in charge of internships in my department said that mine won't count becasue my stupid boss forgot to sign a paper. If I want any of the last two years of my life to count then I have to redo half of my internship and document it thouroughly. Fuck it. I could just start over somewhere else. I don't know. I've stayed at this job because it was my internship. I cna't give up on that now. I'll figure it all out later.

But if she coudln't sleep maybe we could make up
but i just can't seem to wake her up this time
oh, no if she couldn't sleep
i know she'd tell herself maybe she might need
a little time to stop her heart from bleeding so
like me, i wish she couldn't sleep


We celebrated my birthday today at work and with the kids. lol. It was great. Lot's of junk food and chocolate. I'm making a cake for tomorrow. Eric and I had cigars after Qudobas. Yummmmy. Coconut. I really have to break this habit of smoking cigars. Theyr'e so bad for me.

We live on Shouth Hampton Avenue
We'll leave the welcome light on for you
Now that you thingk you know who we are
How do you like us so far


I'm partially depressed about the lack of comments that have been happening in here. But I dont' blog for others, I blog for me. So it really shouldn't matter, or should it?

What have I got to lose
Cause I can't fall much further down
And look what I've got to win
If you would only hear my heart


I love these songs. One CD. One group. Can anyone guess who it is? They're each from a different song. By one group. On one CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home