The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's getting better all the time....

Well. Okay. Maybe not. But yesterday did wonders for my soul. I left work around 11. The boss was out and my coworkers were taking naps. lol. I saw Cale. I'd like to say something about this, but I'm not quite certain I've got it figured out yet. So I drove around 465. I have now officially seen all of it in the light of day. I caught the traffic at rush hour. That was hell. Ended up going to Haute and picking up my pillow and blanket on my way to vist Sherie in Bloomington. She had just gotten back from a picnic in Brown County with Gabe. We talked about the wedding, bachelorette party, and all kinds of stuff. I hope she isn't as stressed now as she was. I think that I'm adding to it by being in Texas the week before her wedding, but I can't really help that. Amy's moving to Texas. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm upset because she'll be so far away. It terrifies me. I know that we don't get along, but I'm going to miss her. Don't ever tell her that I said that. It's just going to be a big change. I might get to fly back with Angie. That'll be interesting. I can't wait until we move into our apartment. They should be letting us know about that rather soon....I hope.

Sherie does wonders for my mood. She's seen me go through a lot and always seems to know what I need. From chocolate to quiet to just being alone. So many people just don't understand that.

I saw Parket today. That was intersting. I miss him. He was always good for stimulating conversation. :) Love you Parker. You can be my techie anyday...

I think it's funny the people that read this. The ones I don't know anyway. I was briefly on AIM the other day and got random IMs from people I've never met. It was kinda cool. It makes me wonder about the people that do read this. I'm sure that there are people out there that I'd rather not have in here. I guess that's why I don't go too deep. Because somewhere I know that there are people reading this that shouldn't be. People I don't know, stalkers, people who would use this knowledge for their own gain. LMAO. Paranoid much? Sherie and I watched this thing about internet "people" last night. I'm nuts. But really, think of all the creepy people out there that could learn everything about you by reading one of these......YIKES!

I'm done now. I'm not concerned enough to stop blogging, obviously. DUH!. Anywho. Today's been better. I'm hoping rains tonight. Looking forward to being in OHIO this weekend. Is Canada on the way back from Ohio? Maybe only on the scenic route!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home