The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, August 22, 2005

"Are you trying to get into my pants......

maybe. are you trying to get into my dress? Yep...." Gotta love it. :) lol.

Hmmm...where to start? This weekend was a blast. Friday I went to the state fair with AD. lol. Blast and a half. I love fair food. And lemon shake-ups. Yummy. We were little kids and rode rides too! (I thought I was going to be sick after all that food.) She came back and say the palace, as I enjoy calling the new apt. Seriously, it's THAT big. Saturday was worth the summer being really calm. Kimmer and I ran errand, sat by the pool, and made pizza. Yummy. Then got dressed up for the TKE charter party. We went as Brandon's dates. God, I love that kid. He's amazingly wonderful. I think he's more comfortable with himself this year. I'm happy for him. All three of us can't wait until VOLLEYBALL. I think we're going to try to get it started early this semester. We just have to see everyone's schedules. Got drunk. Okay, not drunk, but tipsy enough to do something stupid....That was a good time. Gave Brandon the grande tour of the palace too. Smoked a cigar out back. That was amazing just for the absence of them in my life. Showered and then to bed. OH drunk dialed SDRC and told JD that he had to have amazing sex with her. (per a our conversation on Wednesday). Sunday was fun. Busy. Surprisingly I wasn't hung over. That made me happy. Purdue House and Honors House move ins. Honors Bridge Program welcome BBQ. Met the BOYS living in MY apartment. Home. Did laundry. Say AS and MH. Good times. Props for the shaking of the lemon shake-up. :)

OHHHHHH....forgot this. Aparently my little drama falls right int he middle of this BIG drama. Found that out. Hmmmmm....I just laugh. WTF, mate? Fucking kangaroos. Anywho....oh, I'm on the Dance Marathon Morale committee with WH. Go me. THEME HOURS. Oh, do I have costumes. Can't wait for that to start up!

I think it's going to be an overall good year. Good times.....

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Aug 22, 05:08:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    Wow ... random message to blog for money ... yeah right ... anyway! No prob for the shake up :) minus the part that it was ALL OVER my pants because my bf can't drive ... drive properly at least ... anyway, sorry about the pool :( I was getting wrinkly! But I will see you tonight (you'll have to help me stay sane missy!) love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home