The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Tag

SDRC tagged me. So I'm tagging people too.....

List 10 things that make you happy. Tag some people (5 people, to be specific) afterward.

1. A day of laying out by the pool with friends and knowing that I don't have to accomplish anything. Period.

2. Turning my cell phone off on a weekday.

3. Hugs

4. Playing with a guys hair.

5. Driving for long periods of time with a friend and no destination.

6. Actually understanding what my computer nerd friends are talking about. :)

7. Building things with my bare hands.

8. Being on a stage for any reason.

9. Dancing

10. Quiet evenings with friends.

I tag:
Anita
Nicky
Rabbi
Katie
Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home