The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Class...you know that five letter word that begins with C

It's a general concensus that ASL is going to kick our ass. The prof is deaf and we only had a translator for the first class. No verbal communication. No written communication. We can just sign everything, it is after all a sign language class. WTF, mate? Moses, Stacey and I are sticking together. I love how once a year I get the "new" prof. that has never taught before, but wants to give it a shot. Maybe I'll be pleasently surprised, but I doubt it.

Human Geography actually sounds like fun. My prof is a nut. We'll see. I don't like lectures, but he says we get to color a lot. lol. I feel like I'm in elementary again.

Economics of Tourism just sounds fun, but I love econ. And SA is my prof. He's so funny. And AE and DG are in there. Hells yea. I love those two!

Other classes aren't really anything special. But whatever.....

Played ultimate twister last night. I was the last girl "standing", but that was only due to flexibility....lol. Good times. T and P came down. It's so weird having BOYS living in my old place. It freaks me out. They want me to tell them stories about the apartment. Bad idea. Maybe someday. Trust me, they don't wanna know. Yound innocent things that they are....

My diet only works in the morning. Cereal for breakfast, crackers during the day, chocolate cake at night. PB and J in the middle somewhere. And CM is sitting next to me with pop, chips, and fudge. GRRRRRRR. I love crackers. I do okay until I remember the cake sitting on the counter in the kitchen. That and I'm too sunburnt to run. That's lame. Whatever.

Looking forward to this weekend! Can't wait to see TSAV!!! :) Ran into MS today. She introduced me as Sara, she's on her way to being the biggest alcoholic in the Junior class, be proud of her. And she's a blast to party with. So next weekend....going out with her. Probably hit the TKE house and a couple other random places.

I need to quit thinking of JRM as mine. That's my goal for this week anyway....

I haven't talked about XYZ in a while. I haven't talked to XYZ in a while either. maybe it's best that way.....

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Aug 26, 02:38:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    The chocolate cake diet sounds yummy to me! Can we include lemon shake-ups and candied walnuts?!? :) hehe ... hope you have fun tonight ... don't forget to call me if you need a DD ... i won't mind (unless it's at like 7 am lol) love ya lots!!! bye sweetie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home