The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You're freckles are frecklier.......

Hmmm…..

“Sara, you’re a grouchy bitch today. Go home.”
“Okay. Bye.”

So that’s how yesterday started.

Visited/got SDRC out of bed for a lunch of leftover T.G.I.Fridays. Jez got out. LMAO. SDRC actually went around to her residents and acted like she was pissed because someone had a cat. lol.

Called JRM because I’m supposed to see his new apt. I can’t believe that he’s back OnCampus. But then, no one could believe that I stayed for two years. He was working. Booo… But he called me sweetheart. It doesn’t make sense. We’re only friends. But it still made me happy. Is it weird that I think of him as mine? As in he belongs to me and you’d better not touch him? This was one of many topics of discussion with KJS…..

Spent the afternoon with KJS at the pool. I look like a candy cane. FYI I’m a tad sun burnt. Actually I could heat a third world country, but whatever. Lot’s of good conversation, which there always is with her. Cheers to Friday night!

Got hit on at the Sprint store. lol. J’s a bouncer at a club downtown. Which is where KJS and I are drinking for free on Friday! It’ll be a good time…. Oh, and they actually think they fixed my phone. Whatever. I give it a week, but it’s still under warranty so give me my new phone, bitch.

Helped AGD plan/get everything ready for a late night picnic with EH. It turned out great, so I’m proud.

Today is the first day of classes and my first class was cancelled. I think the semester is looking up. We’ll see. I have homework for my classes tomorrow and we’ll see what ASL brings this afternoon. My individual classes don’t worry me, but the number of them do. I’ll be fine. I know this. I just really want the dean’s list, again. If you get 3 semesters in a row then you’re Honors Dean’s List. And this would be three. I have a perfect record for being on the list in TCEM. That and I know that SA, my prof., would be really pissed, because we all know that if I can pull off accounting then I can do this….. Wish me luck. All you IUPUI kids out there, good luck too!

Oh, Cassie said that volleyball was supposed to start tonight so KJS, B, C, KC, and I are going. Let’s see who shows up! Be there or get your ass kicked…maybe not, but just come! 7 in the Nat.

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 24, 05:23:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    Late night picnic? Hmmm ...

    Wow! I can't believe your class got cancelled ... am I allowed to visit you at work?!? Cuz some days I have a lot of 'down' time ... but anyway, that is so funny about Sharon and her cat hehe Gotta love the RA breaking the rules! Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home