The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

news from the homefront

hmmm....So I was back in Indy today. lol. Whatever. ACR flew into IND and we picked her up and then headed back north for BS/TM wedding. It was perfect. That's the way the weddings should be done. They leave to move to NYC on Monday and then TM gets shipped out to Iraq in a month. I got to talk to NB's mom and dad. He ships out next week. Nico ships out in two weeks. It's scary that so many of the guys from HS are shipping out. Most of them are in patrolling units, etc. I worry about them.

LOL, I tore apart my car with daddy yesterday. Oh, and I didn't set off the airbag, which would have been bad. We were working on the turn signal switch and I changed my oil and all that crap. I always love working in the shop with him. He's so happy when I actually get something right. I'm getting good at oil changes though. He says that he'll have to start challenging me again. To which I reply, maybe I should still be playing dumb?

We're headed to MJ's in Carmel tomorrow and then dropping ACR at the airport to fly back to Houston. and then it's back north and then I'll be back in Indy on Monday. If this makes sense to anyone let me know. Because personally I don't see why I'm making three trips to Indy in five days. lol. I have to come back up next weekend to have my windsheild replaced. go me. but i love it here so who cares. i was supposed to go out with C, C, and D from Sprint, but maybe we can do it some other time?

I figured out why JRM is mad at me. Lot's of drama there. I can't say that I blame him. It was stupid of me, but WTF? it's not his life... either be my friend or don't, but quit this shit.

oooooo time to tickle dad. lol. I've gotta go. later!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home