The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Monday, August 29, 2005

The weekend....

This weekend has been amazing.

Thursday: worked in releve', watched a movie, talked with AMS for a while. Chilled. Had a lot of introspective time, which was good and bad....we'll see.

Friday: Joined SwingCats. DJ is my partner, which is really wierd, but good. He doesn't lead me. That's kinda frusterating. And I'm picking up the routine faster than he is. There is a night and day difference between when I dance with DJ and when I dance with B. Practice is tonight. I hope it goes well.

KJS and I went to Jillian's to get our drink on. J is such a complete ass. But we made friends with Josh the bartendar. He's completely amazing. We had a butt load of free drinks. This is the order as best I can remember. I might need to have KJS check it for me. Sex on the Beach, Cosmopolitian, Oklahoma, Washington Apple, Chocolate Cake, Carmel Apple, Josh's Special Mix, Orgasm, Pineapple Upsidedown Cake, Pineapple Upsidedown Cake, Chocolate Cake. Damn. I stumped eight bartendars trying to get an orgasm. lol. I crack me up. We then walked around downtown and met these two incredibly older guys, Brian and Randy, that were sitting on a wall smoking cigars. KJS gave them her rose, from J, we chatted it up for a while. We got down to the Slippery Noodle and then headed back up Meridian. Randy gave KJS the rose back on our way north. They also provided me with the too true quote of, "Guys are only as loyal as their options." Which fit my mood fine. Then it was home for the night/morning.

Saturday: Hells Yea. I woke up hungover to the point of not getting out of bed at 6 a.m. I watched TV for a while and got up for water around 7. Then laid down and painted my nail, hands and feet, about 12 different colors before settling on pink hands and aqua toes. Hit the shower at 11 and then I was off and running. Sprint is ordering me a new phone. Apparently I've played catch and spoons with my phone too many times. And BTW it doesn't float in water no matter how many times I drop it in the bath tub. But it's all good. The freshman welcome BBQ was decent. I was raining, but who cares. I left there, picked up SDRC on the East side, got ready at her place then it was off to TSAV for an amazing night of drunkeness. I forgot how much fun it is to be the sober person with the drunks. Quite entertaining. I was too hungover to seriously drink. Beer pong was made interesting by the use of boobs as a distraction and E as my partner. She's hilarious. Had some talk time wish SDRC for a while. lol. Lot's there, but nothing I can discuss here.

Sunday: lol. I just miss the TSAV guys. You're great btw. SDRC and I talked on the way home. She asked me I was really okay with everything or not. I told her no, but if I think about it too hard I might cry and it's really not worth that. I'm starting to think I may just need to cut my losses and go somewhere....anywhere....else. Brian in Ireland always sounds fun. Or maybe I'll visit Simon and Louie in England. I have family in France so I could do that too. Maybe I can't be friends with people I don't respect. Who'd of thunk it?

Went dancing at the Madame Walker Sunday night. That's always fun. I feel more prepared for practice tonight because of it. We'll see how things go. Homework sucks. I had so much shit to do yesterday, and yet I was bored. Oh well.

Today's been good. My destinations test was just over some articles that we had to read before class. That class is going to move fast. And the prof., AJ, is pregnant. lol. Can we say class cancelations due to morning sickness? Good deal. Now it's time for ASL and then I'm going to do my Econ homework by the pool before practice. God, I'm lazy. Oh well, I really don't care!!....

Later...

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Aug 29, 04:28:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    Hahaha about the bathtub and cell phone comment ... the loser (aka NPN) decided to dump a bottle of water on me with my cell in my pocket ... yeah the screen isn't too happy now ... lol about all your drinks ... too bad I don't know what half of them are lol! Swing Cats eh?!? You are too perfect for that ... I saw their advertisements on the sidewalk today and it did sound like fun. I'm glad you are doing that! Let me know when a big performance is!!! You and your TSAV boys - you always talk so highly of them :) Well I hope you are okay :( you told Sharon no ... I'm sad now ... but I still love you! Laterz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home