The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

weird email....wish it weren't the truth...

a. Ever been so drunk you blacked out? Generally
b. Put a body part on fire for amusement? Yeppers
c. Kept a secret from everyone? Most of the time
d. Wanted to hook up with a friend? It's a rule of friendship anymore...
e. Ever thought an animated character was hot? I don't know, have you seen Prince Charming lately?
f. Had a New Kids on the Block tape? Nope
g. Been on stage? Yes, and miss it terrible.
a. Shampoo? Finesse
b. Soap? Tone with Botanicals
c. Colour? Purple and Orange
d. Day/Night? Sunrise and Sunset
e. Summer/Winter? Fall and Spring
f. Fave TV series? Alias/Family Guy
g. Food? Homemade Pizza, Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies, and PB&Js
h. Fave Advert? No Clue

> -----------RIGHT NOW----------

j. Wearing? Brown Skirt, Pink Shirt, Brown Heels
k. Eating? Staring at RockStar Energy Drink and eating crackers
l. HAIR is? Red and in a ponytail
m. Drinking? I wish, but no
n. Thinking about? Running through the West Coast Routine and things that are better left unsaid.
o. Listening to? The voices in my head.
p. Talking to? The angel and devil that sit on my shoulders
--THE LAST 24 Hrs-----------
q. Cried? Actually yes
r. Meet ANY new FRIENDS? Yea, this girl in my economics class
s.Cleaned your room? Yes, the whole apartment, my roomates a slob.....
---------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
a. Yourself? Somedays...
b. Your friends? Most of the time.
c. Santa Clause? Always and Forever
d. Tooth Fairy? Yep
e. Destiny/Fate? Your destiny is what you make of it.
f. Angels? Always
g. Ghosts? Spirits? Yea
---------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
a. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? no
b. Who have u known the longest of your friends? Dustin, but I'll go with Sherie
d. Who's the weirdest Friend? Me...literally.
e. Who do you go to for advice? Kimmer, Mom
f. When do you cry the most? When I snap under pressure.
g. Who will comment to this post first? AMS


nuf said

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Sep 06, 08:03:00 PM, Blogger A said…

    Better be the first to comment eh?? LOL I love how I am going to do the survey too despite the fact I have MOUNDS of hw :) anyway love you and love the comment about AGD! hehe Me + You = shoulda been roomies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home