The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I could be high right now

weekends. i think that that is the greatest word ever. so my weekends have begun on Thursday ever since i've been in college. This is how it's been going recently...

Thursday: I teach Denis Z. routine at my house. This always involves CDS and CMK. And lots of alcohol. This week we had a major sparring match that turned street fighting. Needless to say that I'm covered in bruises from head to toe. I also dyed CDS hair. And cut it too. It's amazing!! CDS and DZ left around 12 and DJ was going to come over and join CMK and I for a movie. MW and her boyfriend showed up, unannounced, and crashed what was promising to be an amazing evening. She pisses me off. Everyone left around 2 and I spent the next 2 hours on the phone with him discussing "us". I'm not even going to go there. Didn't sleep that night because I was too emotional. Went to work Friday 9-1. CDS dyed my hair!! Yes, I'm no longer a red head. Sorry!! But it looks really good!. CMK came over and we talked/played poker/hung out for a while. I was supposed to go to dinner with ACR, but she was to call me at 2:30 and hadn't yet at 6. She wouldn't answer her phone so I went to a Pacers game with KJS instead. It was awesome. We kept getting carded. Fuckers. It's PEPSI. lol. Not really. :) We took pictures with the fucking deer. Seriously, the deer are fucking. Went home and sobered up. Then headed to JM and S's apartment. CMK came over and so did Dyl. We watched Devil's Advocate. Okay, I slept through it. Went home around 4. Got up Saturday morning for karate. CMK and BJE kicked my ass. Then we got cleaned up, went to Qdoba for dinner and headed to MH's house. I learned to shift a stick!! It's great. CMK is smoking, on the phone and steering; I'm smoking, on the phone and shifting. We make a great pair (rolls eyes). We got up to CODE Zero's house for CODE Fest 6. It was awesome. I should have been on acid or something for this party. So many glow sticks, it would have been worth it. CMK headed out to go drop some stuff off at a client's house. We ended up leaving CODE around 12 and met him back at my house. BJE and MH fell asleep and we headed out for smoothies. Got back and watched The New Guy. Hilarious, as usual. CMK left around 4 and I headed to bed around 6. Up at 8 with BJE and MH for church. Did homework all day and the Dyl picked me up at 5 to head to OneLiners. Holy Shit. It was great. Back home around 10. Over to AMS's for Grey's and then more homework before bed.

I'm not sure how I do it all....

News: he's officially going to new york for the summer. i'll see him in august. this could be good and bad. we'll see. I have a cold. And a dance performance Saturday. I can't be sick.

You should come to the concert on the circle on Sunday. It's going to be awesome. 2:00, be there or be square...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home