The Redundant Ramblings of an Insane Mind

Okay, so I'm nuts. I think that everyone should know that up front. But I enjoy my insanity. I feel sorry for people that suffer from theirs. I'm an Irish Catholic Redhead. Picture that! hehehe. Anything else you want to know just ask!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

An amazing couple of weeks....

I'm just going to hit the highlights. Sorry.

Ummm....Rich Hartesy (sp?) concert at Lamda Chi. It was amazing. I was against the stage, just to the left of Rich most of the night. Some jackass (scott?) was abusivly dancing/assulting us. I ended up dancing with Jared (our knight in shining armor) most of the night. Sweet. Good kisser. It was hard to really enjoy myself with Sean and Ryne right behind me all night, but I still loved it.

The next night I went dancing at Simply Ballroom in Fishers with the 'cats. We performed which was intimidating, to say the least. Made new friends in the world of ballroom. It's so fulfilling to be dancing again.

Sunday I had Dance Committee. Essentially we are throwing a formal Dinner and Dance for the Ballroom Community. It's Nov. 5. We're trying to raise money for Cash Bash in Ohio. I've always loved intensive weekend workshops. lol. Sign me up.

Last week? Dance marathon call outs. I'm on the morale committee with WH. It's hard because AB is on the board, but I won't really have to see him will I? Teaching west coast. Routine practice. Swimming. Class. Work. Other stuff.

Thursday. Home for my little brother's NECC soccer game. lol. We lost, but still. He proved to be a magnificent brick wall anyway. They kept calling people for charging him. It was great.

Friday. Worked on my car all day. Hung out with all my little brothers. Played WOW and Halo 2. Whatever.

Saturday. Saw my Aunt's new siding/remodeling project. It's almost done. Shopping with Mommy. haircut/trimmed it up. PHIL VASSAR concert. OMG. The most amazing performer I have seen. Plays piano on a level with Billy Joel. Energy level of Garth Brooks. Songs of Kenny Chesney. I was, of course, against the stage just to the left of Phil. I have pictures that are going to be amazing. I caught the base guitarist (Darrin)'s towel at the end and had Jeff (lead guitar), the keyboards/piano player and Darrin sign it. Definitely have Phil's autograph too! I'm still in heaven. If you haven't heard him try the Shakin' Not Stirred CD. It was written and recorded with his band. Amazing.

Sunday. Church. Colt's Game. Swing Cats meeting at my place.

Monday. Booked Skippy Blair (one of the founders of west coast) to come do a weekend of intensives the same weekend as our dinner and dance. We should make a $7000 profit. Cash Bash here we come. Spring break intensives. I'm going to dance my ass off this year. Oh, first flag football game, too! We kicked ass. The Ball Hall Bombers! Yea, I know. Whatever.

Definitely killed my ankle last night though. It got "twisted" during football and then I danced on it at practice for 2 hours. It would have been fine but we were doing natural tops and the "turtle" turns. I elivated and iced last night and now I'm in soak it in hot epsom salt zone. I don't think swimming on it would be good today, but that isn't going to stop me. I have to swim. It's an obsession. And then I have to dance. And then I have to do homework.

Leave me some love.

I have a new AIM now. Most of you should have it. Leave me a comment if you want it.

AMS. Fall Out Boy. Yes.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home